WELCOME to my BLOG

Hi there!

I’m slowly working towards some simplicity within the home, but hey! It’s a lot of hard work!

I love having a go at growing my own veges and always use herbs fresh from my garden. I try to plant from seed whenever I can and have learnt to save and share my own seed for the following year. I make Award Winning preserves and pickles; and my husband brews Award Winning boutique beers as well. I love to stockpile and try to limit quick trips to the shops. I dabble in bread making and enjoy making my own stocks too.

I enjoy feeding my family good hearty meals, nothing like those tiny restaurant stacks you have to look for on the plate. My husband maintains our vehicles and machinery and we both enjoy fabricating on a small scale mostly relying on metal & timber recyclers for any materials needed.


While I don’t always have time to reply to comments, I love reading them. I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you learn something new because I love sharing what I learn, and I'm always looking for another new skill myself.

Cheers!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to all! I have had a flush of followers come to my blog in the last week or more, and I although I don't usually have time to welcome you all individually, I do like to say hi....without followers I wouldn't receive feedback...and I love reading and replying to comments.....

Ahoney77      Remembrances     Mel     Bettie Housewife      pattypan.2     minicrochetmad
OurGangof7    Wattle - Weedoo     Nicole     harduphester     sue caissy

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts....I love reading and replying to them all......Thanks for following my blog......If you have a blog, I  have probably checked it out by now and become a follower to yours too....I try to keep up with all the blogs and see what everyone is up to...I love the inspiration we all share whether giving or receiving....it's all good.

I've set up a lovely post for tomorrow....it is very close to my heart and shows you where I get a lot of my inspiration from......so come back and have a good read...It is rather long and I did try to shorten it, but you'll see what I mean when you have a read....

I'll be away for almost a week from blog writing, with hardly any computer contact over this time. So I will be looking forward to reading your comments when I come back. This will give you all time to have a good look around....try some of the things I get up to...and do some experimenting of your own......

See you when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome. I love to sit down with a new blog and read it from start to finish. I am hoping to do that with yours soon, but I am dealing with a sick dog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mel: I do hope you dog gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...